View our TCO datasheet to learn how to avoid the hidden costs of your MPI.
Conventional MPIs have a much higher Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than advertised.
- They must be tuned, early and often: their algorithms must be tweaked and measured each time a new data source is added.
- They require manual data stewardship: they require humans to review and resolve thousands or millions of potential duplicates that they cannot resolve on their own.
- They have hardware and need maintenance and upgrades: they must be deployed, maintained, and upgraded.
The Verato Universal™ MPI is only a fraction of the cost.
- No tuning: it leverages a nationwide reference database of identities to be "pre-tuned" to any organization's unique patient population.
- Most accurate: it uses an innovative matching approach — called "referential matching" — that generates 50-75% fewer data stewardship tasks.
- Cloud-based: it is fast to implement and easy to maintain — just "plug in" to be up and running in as little as 6 weeks.
The Verato Universal MPI has already been deployed at providers, payers, and HIEs across the country. In fact, the Verato Universal MPI is being used to resolve, match, and link patient identities for over an eighth of the US population.