View our TCO datasheet to learn how to avoid the hidden costs of your MPI.
Conventional MPIs have a much higher Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) than advertised.
- They must be extensively tuned, early and often: their algorithms must be tweaked and measured each time a new data source is added.
- They require manual data stewardship: they require humans to review and resolve thousands or millions of potential duplicates that they cannot resolve on their own.
- They have hardware and need maintenance and upgrades: they must be deployed, maintained, and upgraded.
The Verato Universal™ MPI is only a fraction of the cost.
- No extensive tuning: it leverages a nationwide reference database of identities to be "pre-tuned" to any organization's unique patient population.
- Highly accurate: it uses an innovative matching approach — called Verato Referential Matching — that generates fewer data stewardship tasks.
- Cloud-based: it is fast to implement and easy to maintain — just "plug in" to be up and running in as little as 6 weeks.
Verato is trusted by over 50 of the nation's leading healthcare organizations. Learn why in this product sheet.